In the Shrub, Tree, Palm, and Pack, you’ll get 4-Gallons in four 1 gallon bottles
- 1 Gallon of N-Ext 4-0-2 FloraGreene
- 1 Gallon of N-Ext 0-0-2 MicroGreene
- 1 Gallon of N-Ext 0-0-1 RGS
- 1 Gallon of N-Ext 0-0-1 Humic-12
N-Ext 0-0-2 MicroGreene™ is a micronutrient fertilizer with humic and sea kelp. If you have a soil test showing micronutrient deficiencies then this is your go-to product to get your levels moving in the right direction.
[N-Ext] RGS Stands for Root Growth Stimulant and that’s exactly what it does. This biostimulant is packed with hormones from sea kelp that stimulate roots and stolons/rhizomes coupled with chelating humic acid.
N-Ext Humic12™ is one of the primary bio-stimulants used to improve overall soil health. The 12% concentration in this product is much higher than most currently available to DIYers.
You will need to water in this product if you apply with a backpack/pump sprayer, if you use an Ortho hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions.
Can be applied at any time during the growing season for cool and warm-season lawns. Custom timing and recommendations are available in our app. Click here to download.
These products can be used on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
See label details below for specific coverage details
See label details below for specific application details
Water into the soil within 24 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation.
- Label/Specs/SDS: RGS info, Humic-12 info, MicroGreene info, FloraGreene info
- D ownload - Cocktail guide
- Package Includes: Four 1 gallon bottles
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most states within the U.S.
||Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and Oregon (OR)|
Yes, free stickers with this item.
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange|