18-0-1 GreenePunch Lawn Fertilizer is a liquid fert that is the foundation of my All-Liquid lawn plans.
This is not a product for beginners. It can be a replacement for regular fertilizer applications for those of you who prefer a liquid application method. It can also be used to really "Punch Up" your lawn's color in between regular Milo/CX DIY applications but again, not for beginners.
It is NOT recommended to be applied from a hand can/pump sprayer - must be applied with larger quantities of water making a hose-end sprayer the best choice for the homeowner. When in doubt, pre-water the lawn, apply GreenePunch, water again.
- 18-0-1 GreenePunch™ Lawn Fertilizer is engineered to be a complete product for all varieties of turfgrass. It is formulated to produce a quick green-up response and maintain consistent color for 6-8 weeks. It makes a great fertilizer for those who prefer a liquid option.
- 18-0-1 GreenePunch™ will produce a strong root mass which will grow deeply into the soil. It will stimulate soil activity necessary for building sustainable fertility.
- For specific 18-0-1 GreenePunch™ application instructions related to Turf Type, Season, Spray Equipment, applying with N-Ext™ specialty products, pesticides, watering-in, etc. please visit greenecountyfert.com/diy/.
Download the GreenePunch™ 18-0-1 Fertilizer PDF Product Label Here
The recommended application rate is 16 oz/1,000 sq ft.
We have two offerings - 4 gallons (4, 1 gallon jugs) and 5 gallons (2, 2.5 gallon jugs):
- 1 gallon = 128 oz
- 2.5 gallons = 320 oz
- 4 gallons = 512 oz
- 5 gallons = 640 oz
At the app rate of 16 oz/1,000 sq ft, you will get:
- 8,000 sq ft of coverage from a single gallon
- 20,000 sq ft of coverage from a 2.5-gallon jug
- 32,000 sq ft of coverage from 4 gallons
- 40,000 sq ft of coverage from the full 5 gallons
For a 5,000 sq ft lawn, this means you will get ~6 total applications from 4 gallons:
16 oz/1,000 sq ft x 5 = 80 oz
512 oz/80 oz = 6.4 total applications
For a 5,000 sq ft lawn, this means you will get 8 total applications from 5 gallons:
16 oz/1,000 sq ft x 5 = 80 oz
640 oz/80 oz = 8 total applications
Keep this in mind when you decide how much you need. If your yard is not that big, consider splitting with a neighbor or family member.
If you are not fully understanding of this part of the math, you should probably wait on this product until we get some further content out about it.
Don't rush ahead too fast - this is an advanced strategy and you will get there soon!
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Shipping is included in the price.
We cannot currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon or PO Boxes.
Typically delivered in 4-7 business days.
When you purchase you'll also receive my N-Ext product guide on when and how much to put down (via email).
Receive free stickers with your order now!
Free stickers included with every order!