N-Ext 7-0-0 Greene EfFect™ combines nitrogen and iron uniquely to give you a greener lawn, without a growth push. 7-0-0 Greene EfFect™ can be absorbed directly into grass leaf tissue, which brings a faster green up.
- One gallon covers 16,000 sq ft
- 7% is nitrogen and 6% is iron
- This gives lawns a deeper “blue” look that really sets this apart
7-0-0 Greene EfFect is formulated with citric acid that gives it the ability to absorb directly into leaf tissue instead of having to get watered into the soil and taken in by the roots. Greene Effect is your go-to if you want the fastest results as far as dark green color goes. The 6% iron is what gives your lawn the deep blue-green color, but not only that, this product works very quickly. The secret here is foliar intake! Spraying this product on the lawn in a finer mist is recommended, and you will see results within 24-48 hours.
Greene EfFect has two key elements that set this fertilizer apart from the other N-Ext products we sell, nitrogen and iron.
For the Nitrogen
- Applying this to your lawn will give you 0.04 lbs nitrogen with an 8 oz/gallon application rate. Not much to write home about right? The recommended amount of N in your soil is 8-16 ppm.
- Let’s break down the math into lbs/1,000 sq ft. You guys are used to putting down some real “pounds on the ground” and at least getting .5 or .75 lbs/Nitrogen/1,000 sq ft… but that’s with our granular apps.
For the Fe - our old buddy IRON!
- The recommended amount of iron in the soil is 2-4 ppm, which is the secret weapon of the 7-0-0 Greene EfFect. The iron is like a little liquid green bomb that you can apply in between your regular fert apps to keep everything looking double dark WITHOUT pushing a flush of growth.
- Iron is what gives lawns a deeper “blue” look that really sets them off. You’ll get .038 lbs Fe with an 8 oz/gallon application rate
- Iron is a “Micronutrient”, meaning you only need a small amount in order to push plants to optimum levels. It takes much fewer “pounds on the ground” of iron to get a visual response
Available in multiple sizes: Size options on this item are 1, 2, 4 or 5 gallon
- Single Gallon (128 oz) = covers up to 16,000 sq ft
- 2 Gallon Pack (256 oz) = covers up to 32,000 sq ft
- 4 Gallon Pack (512 oz) = covers up to 64,000 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Pack (640 oz) = covers up to 80,000 sq ft
You can SAVE MONEY with the “mix and match” in our Build-a-Box options
For a list of all Greene County products, here is a link to the other options.
GreeneEfFect can be applied at any time during the growing season and can be used on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
One gallon covers up to 16,000 sq ft
Apply at the rate of 8 oz/1,000 sq ft per gallon
Best if applied as a mist and/or using a tip with a finer droplet
No need to water this product in. Let it sit.
- Label/Specs/SDS: GreeneEffect info
- Package Includes: One, Two, Four Single Gallon(s), or 5-Gallon (two 2.5 gallon bottles) based on selection
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most states within the U.S.
||Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and Oregon (OR)|
Yes, free stickers with this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Product Type||Liquid Concentrate|
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges