This is a 5-Gallon Jug
N-Ext 4-0-2 FloraGreene™ Tree Shrub & Garden Fertilizer is formulated to be a complete product for all varieties of landscape plants, ornamentals, tropicals, shrubs, and trees. It can also be used in potted plants and vegetable gardens.
- One gallon covers up to 14,200 sq ft
- Analysis is 4-0-2:: N-P-K
- Great for getting your garden blooming, your trees fruiting and your veggies tasting amazing
- Available in multiple sizes*
FloraGreene will absorb through leaf, stem, and cambium tissue and be distributed to the roots through the circulatory systems of plants, ornamentals, shrubs, and trees. While soil application is acceptable, it is formulated for foliar application.
Application rates of 4-0-2 for the following uses are very low, these are suggested application rates based on use:
- Healthy Trees: Apply at a rate of ½ ounce per caliper inch of the diameter at shoulder height. Dilute with water at a rate of 6 ounces per gallon. Spray the trunk of the tree up to a height of 6 feet or to the first fork. Apply two times per year in the spring and fall.
- Sick or Diseased Trees: Apply at a rate of 1 ounce per caliper inch of diameter at shoulder height. Dilute at a rate of 6 ounces per gallon of water. Spray the trunk of the tree up to the height of 6 feet or to the first fork. Apply every 30 days as needed.
- Fruit Trees: Apply at ½ ounce per caliper inch of the diameter at shoulder height before fruit sets. Dilute at 6 ounces per gallon of water. Spray the trunk to a height of 6 feet or to the first fork. No application after fruit sets.
- Plants and Ornamentals: Apply at a rate of 6 ounces per 1,000 sq ft of bedding material. Dilute at a rate of 6 ounces per gallon of water; apply as a mist to foliage or as a soil drench at the base of the plant. Avoid direct contact with flower blooms to prevent staining.
- Palms: Apply at a rate of 1 ounce per caliper inch of diameter at shoulder height. Dilute at a rate of 6 ounces per gallon of water. Apply as a soil drench at the base of the palm.
- Potted Plants and Vegetables: Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon of water and apply weekly as a light soaking to the base of the plant. Avoid direct contact with flower blooms to prevent staining.
Available in multiple sizes: Size options on this item are quart, 1, 2, 4, or 5 gallon
- 1 Single Quart (32 oz) = covers up to 3550 sq ft
- 1 Single Gallon (128 oz) = covers up to 14,200 sq ft
- 2 Gallon Pack (256 oz) = covers up to 28,400 sq ft
- 4 Gallon Pack (512 oz) = covers up to 56,800 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Pack (640 oz) = covers up to 71,000 sq ft
You can SAVE MONEY with the “mix and match” in our Build-a-Box options
For a list of all Greene County products, here is a link to the other options.
You will need to water in FloraGreene if you apply with a backpack/pump sprayer, if you use a hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions. If you are using a quart hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions.
FloraGreene can be applied at any time during the growing season on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
|Coverage/Gallon||14,200 sq ft at the rate of 9oz/1,000 sq ft|
FOR LAWNS Mix 9 oz per gallon of water in a backpack or pump sprayer, spray that evenly across 1,000 sq ft
Water into the soil within 24 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation.
- Label/Specs/SDS: FloraGreene info
- Package Includes: Quart, Quart + Hose-end Sprayer, One, Two, Four Single Gallon(s), or or 5-Gallon (two 2.5 gallon bottles) based on selection
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most states within the U.S.
||Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and Oregon (OR)|
Yes, free stickers with this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Product Type||Liquid Concentrate|
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges