Azoxystrobin (Azoxy) 2F Fungicide is a systemic fungicide used for the protection of plants and crops from harmful fungal diseases.
- One gallon will cover 164,000 - 336,000 sq ft
- The active ingredient is 22.9% Azoxystrobin
- Defends against both soil-borne and foliar diseases
- Great for brown patch, leaf spot, and large patch
Azoxystrobin (Azoxy) 2F is a fungicide that functions as both a curative and preventative for disease and weed control. Lawn diseases can creep into any lawn, any grass type, and having a solid strategy to prevent or get rid of a lawn fungus is important and often required. For years we have been teaching the “bulletproof strategy” which incorporates the use of two fungicides with two different modes of action to attack lawn disease problems. These two fungicides are active ingredients Propiconazole and Azoxystrobin. This product listing is for a liquid concentrated formulation of Azoxystrobin.
Liquid Alternative to Scotts DiseaseEx
Previously we recommended Scotts DiseaseEx which is a granular formulation of azoxystrobin (and still do) but many of our customers have asked for a liquid alternative and this is that. The “SC” stands for “suspension concentrate” which just means that you take a small amount of the concentrate in this bottle, mix/stir it into 2 gallons of water, and that makes a liquid suspension that can be sprayed out on 1,000 sq ft of turf.
Note: Azoxystrobin is NOT recommended for use on dollar spot disease. Propiconazole is much better for that. In fact, if you have had issues with dollar spot disease in the past and that is your target, you should only use Propiconazole, not this Azoxystrobin.
This is a professional formulation and should be applied from a battery sprayer or pump sprayer. It is not to be applied from a hose-end sprayer like the Orth Dial N Spray. It does not deliver enough precision for this product.
These products can be used on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
For prevention application: 164,000 sq ft at the rate of .38 oz per 1,000 sq ft
Mix .38 or .77 oz per 2- 4 gallons of water in a backpack/pump sprayer and spray that evenly across 1,000 sq ft of lawn
Water into the soil within 24 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation.
- Label/SDS: Label, SDS
- Package Includes: One Gallon
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Calculated on check out
||Alaska (AK), Arizona (AX), California (CA) and Hawaii (HI)|
Sorry, no stickers with this item.
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges
From the manufacturer Active Ingredient/Concentration
- Active Ingredient Azoxystrobin 22.9%. Can be used on all grass types, cool and warm-season.
Diseases Controlled or Suppressed
- Brown Patch, Brown Ring Patch, Leaf Spot, Leaf Rust, Pink Patch, Pink Snow Mold, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Pythium Root Rot, Spring Dead Spot, Stem Rust, Southern Blight, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch, and others * See label for complete list For use in Commercial and Residential Turf, Parks and Recreation, Athletic Fields, Golf Courses
- All grass types: Broadcast 0.38 - .77 oz in 2 to 4 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (there are a couple of diseases that require a larger use rate but we rarely mention them in our strategies)
- Ornamental: 1.9 - 7.7 oz. per 100 gallons of water
- Group 11 Fungicide (mode of action)