N-Ext Humic12™ is one of the primary bio-stimulants used to improve overall soil health. The 12% concentration in this product is much higher than most currently available to DIYers.
- One gallon covers up to 21,300 sq ft
- Analysis is 0-0-1::N-P-K
- Contains 12% humic acid bio-stimulant
- Great for root growth, chlorophyll content, nutrient uptake, soil structure, water retention, and plant quality
- Available in multiple sizes*
Humic12 liquid humic acid product is an excellent addition to any fertilizer program for correcting soil issues. Humic acid is essentially the final remains of organic matter, primarily plant material, that has decayed over time, and broken down into its simplest form by microbes. If you think poop is organic, natural, and good for plants, then think of humic acid as microbe poop. Super small, super-rich, and super for your soil, (but no foul smell).
Humic acid is carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorus, and sulfur and the only reason it’s acid is that it’s a hydrogen-containing substance that is capable of donating a proton (hydrogen ion) to another substance. And that is what makes humic acid so awesome!
It is known as a “chelator” (pronounced Kee-Lay-Tor) which in layman’s terms just means that it helps other nutrients become more available to the plants to be utilized. Think of it as a bridge between nutrients and your turf’s roots. To put it simply, applying humic acid to your lawn and watering it into your soil helps the turf roots extract more of the naturally existing nutrients from the soil AND makes the fertilizer you apply more efficient. If we were talking in automotive terms, it would be like adding a shot of nitrous to increase your speed.
The process of N-Ext Humic12 stands out against the competition. Their “long brew” technique using high-quality oxidized lignite, allows for a cleaner, more flowable product with enhanced biological activity.
The benefits of N-Ext Humic12 are:
- Increased root growth
- Increased chlorophyll content
- Increased nutrient uptake
- Improved soil structure
- Improved plant quality
*Available in multiple sizes: Size options on this item are 1 quart, or 1, 2 and 4-Gallon
- 1 Quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- 1 Single Gallon (128 oz) = covers up to 21,300 sq ft
- 2 Gallon Pack (256 oz) = covers up to 42,600sq ft
- 4 Gallon Pack (512 oz) = covers up to 85,200 sq ft
Humic12 can be applied with a backpack/pump sprayer, if you use an Ortho hose-end sprayer, here is a video with instructions.
Can be applied at any time during the growing season for cool and warm-season lawns. Custom timing and recommendations are available in our app. Click here to download.
Humic-12 can be used on all grass types, including the following:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
21,300 sq ft at 6 oz/1,000 sq ft
Mix 6 oz per gallon of water in a backpack/pump sprayer and spray that evenly across 1,000 sq ft of lawn.
Water into the soil within 24 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation.
- Label/Specs/SDS: Humic-12 info
- Link to Bio-Stimulant Guide
- Package Includes: One Quart, and One, Two, or Four Single Gallon(s) based on selection
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. The product will store for 2 years under warehouse conditions.
Included for most states within the U.S.
||Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and Oregon (OR)|
Yes, free stickers with this item.
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges